2007 Evinrude E150DPXSU
MID-SIZED POWER, MAXIMIZED.
These mid-sized powerhouses adhere to the NMEA 2000 standard for instrumentation and navigation equipment. Giving you unparalleled access to vital sensor information, instantly. Plus, ultra flow RFI levels eliminate interface with your onboard electronics. Which means you can focus on the good stuff. Like speed.
- NO MAINTENANCE FOR 3 YEARS: No oil changes. No valve adjustments. No spring tune-ups. Just put gas in it, turn the key, and go.
- NO MIXING: The oil system eliminates mixing oil and gas. Complete combustion in the chamber prevents any oil from escaping into the environment.
- NO OIL, NO PROBLEM: If you should ever run out of oil, the S.A.F.E. (Speed Adjusting Failsafe Electronics) system kicks in, limiting RPMs and speed to help prevent engine damage.
- LONGER ENGINE LIFE: The E-TEC's pistons are made from a NASA-developed alloy and are 2 1/2 times stronger than the competition.
- STARTS EVERY TIME: The E-Start system provides instantaneous starting, with no choking and no priming.
- CLEANEST ENGINE IN THE WORLD: The Evinrude E-TEC is the only outboard to win the EPA's Clean Air Excellence Award, and the entire line of E-TECs is CARB 3-star certified.
- USES LESS GAS: Thanks to a fully stratified combustion system coupled with our Engine Management Module, the E-TEC burns less fuel under any load or condition.
- RUNS QUIET: Acoustically-tuned intakes and exhaust plus a foam lining mean you can carry on a conversation even at 70 mph.
- FULL-THROTTLE FROM DAY ONE: No break-in period, thanks to boron-nitrite honed cylinder bores that make a layer of oil cling to the cylinder walls.
- COUNT ON IT: Fewer moving parts mean fewer problems.
- Model #: E150DPX
- Color: White
- Weight: 427 lbs. (194 kg.)
- Shaft Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Starting Method: Electric
- Trim Method: FasTrakTM Power Trim & Tilt
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC direct fuel injection w/stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Displacement: 2589 cu / 158 cc
- Lubrification: E-TEC Auto Lube
- Limited Warranty: 3-Years Non-Declining
- Recommanded Oil: Evinrude/Johnson XD100™ Oil
- Engine Type: Loop-Charged V6 60 E-TEC Direct Injection
- Steering: Remote
- Recommanded Fuel: 87 Octane
- Degrees of Trim/Tilt: 75 Degrees
- Proshaft HP: 150 HP (112 kw) @ 5250 RPM
- Alternator Output: Variable voltage computer controlled 133/50 Amp/1800 watt output w/regulator
- Emissions Compliance: CARB 3-STAR / EPA / European Union
- Trim Range: -6 deg to +15 deg
- Bore x Stroke: 3.600 x 2.588 in. / 91 x 66 mm
- Cooling: Pressure & Water Temperature Controlled
- Full Throttle RPM: 4650-5850 RPM
- Engine Type
- Loop-Charged V6 60 E-TEC Direct Injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.600 x 2.588 in. / 91 x 66 mm
- 2589 cu / 158 cc
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 427 lbs. (194 kg.)
- Trim Method
- FasTrakTM Power Trim & Tilt, Range: -6° to +15°
- Shaft Rotation
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 150 HP (112 kw) @ 5250 RPM
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 4650-5850 RPM
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC direct fuel injection w/stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Variable voltage computer controlled 133/50 Amp/1800 watt output w/regulator
- Pressure & Water Temperature Controlled
- Limited: 3-Years Non-Declining