2018 Ski-Doo MXZ X RS
Huff Power Sports
MXZ X RS
You don’t have to be a racer to appreciate the incredible big bump capability and cornering precision of the Ski-Doo MXZ X-RS 850 E-TEC model. It's the perfect sled for an intense Sunday run over rutted out trails.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- MXZ Ergo-Step side panels: Design offers natural progression to three natural positions for different cornering styles, including a new, extreme-forward position.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultraresponsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- FAR steering: 4 in. / 10 cm of no-tool fore-aft adjustment to customize the riding position instantly.
- RS running boards: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet, plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- REV® Gen4 platform
- pDrive™ clutch
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- KYB Pro 36 R front shocks and KYB Pro 40 rear shocks aluminum piggyback with Easy-Adjust compression adjuster (22 clics)
- Standard electric start
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Forward Adjustable Riser
- Transparent handguards
- Performance trail seat
- Backlit multifunction steering controls
- Multi-function digital gauge with display and 5 minutes high sampling rate record mode
- Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TS skis
- RS running boards
- Forward steering position
- Rack steering system
- 15 x 129 in. track choice; 1.25 in. RipSaw® or 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT or 1.6 in. Ice Cobra
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,600 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 27
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 224 kg / 493 lb
- Hyper Silver / Sunburst Yellow
- Vehicle overall length: 3,010 mm / 118.5 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,222 mm / 48.1 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Optional track: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT; 40.6 mm / 1.6 in. Ice Cobra
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front suspension max. travel: 255 mm / 10.1 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7, Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: Adjustable-120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Round 7/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC®
- 51.9 cu.³ (849 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front Travel
- 10.1 in. (255 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust; Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear Travel
- 10.7 in. (272 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1,077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3,269 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 493 lb. (224 kg)
- Hyper Silver / Sunburst Yellow
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers