2018 Tahoe Pontoons LT Rear Fish 22
Call for Price
These Luxury Compact fishing models are the perfect pontoons for trailering to your favorite spot.
These Luxury Compact fishing models are the perfect pontoons for trailering to your favorite spot. The 8' wide body tows easily and is wider and more roomy than any traditional small fishing boat. If combining fishing and cruising is your goal LS fish is for you. If fishing is first and cruising is second then check out the Quad Fish with 4 fishing chairs. If cruising is your aim but you want a fishing equipped space then choose Rear Fish. both models have a Rear fishing center that features a built in Livewell. These fishing machines are impressive looking boats as well. Tahoe's clearly distinct, Deco 4 wall design and unique accents give this boat high end looks in a Luxury Compact design . The Retro looks of the Cadet drivers stand provides a fun driving experience. Complete your experience with the powerful Millenia Bluetooth stereo, & speakers, tilt steering and 12 volt receptacle. Everyone will enjoy The Plush interior is made with the industry's thickest Matrix 50 soft touch vinyl and features designer suspension seating that never bottoms out. All furnishings are mounted on the world's only aluminum lifetime seat frames with no wood or plastic components. These seat frames feature the industry's only flow through dry ventilation and seat base cladding. This Luxury Compact 8' wide model comes with standard twin 23" pontoons for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Pontoon Diameter: 23 in.
- Width: 8 ft.
- Dry Weight: 1750 lb.
- Max. Weight Cap.: 1805 lb.
- Max. Engine HP: 90 hp
- Max. # People: 9 persons
- Max. People Lbs.: 1250 lb.
- Cadet II fiberglass helmstand with Greywood dash panels
- Tach, volt, fuel gauges
- 12 volt power point
- Infinity PRV250BT stereo
- (4) Stereo speakers MILSPK652BS silver
- Courtesy light on helmstand
- USCG navigation lights
- Cadet fixed back drivers chair
- Chair adjustment slider, front, back, rotate
- Bimini top with 1 1/4" square anodized aluminum frame, anodized quick release Bimini mounts and transport position brackets
- Greywood small kidney thermoform table
- Exclusive Matrix 50 soft touch seat vinyl
- Suspension seating
- Lounge arms with storage (based on floorplans)
- Lifetime aluminum seat frames with flow-through ventilation
- Decorative color-matched seat frame cladding
- Stainless steel cup holders
- Vinyl rear deck with deco carpet on remainder
- Traditional external lock stripped single panel walls
- Flat graphic logos
- Gate with SST reinforced twist latch
- Livewell in bench (standard on BF only)
- Rear fishing center with rod holders and livewell (QF and RF only)
- Steering - mechanical standard(no tilt)
- Viper steering wheel
- Rear stainless steel telescoping ladder
- Double-bolted hat channel crossbeams
- Deck corner impact protection - aluminum
- Tapered front deck
- Extended rear deck
- Pontoon double full risers
- Max HP
- 90 hp
- Deck Width
- 8 ft.
- 1750 lb.
- 9 persons
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1805 lb.